Butterfly - Sustainably Made Baseball Cap
Our Wempy Dyocta Koto Baseball Cap uses eco-friendly materials and custom production processes to ensure zero wastage and protect Earth’s land, oceans and sky. It’s also ethically made with zero child labour and commendable working conditions.
Good for a serious baseball training, as well as a rowdy backyard tumble, this youth baseball cap is sure to keep the sun out of your kid’s eyes. Featuring 6 eyelets for breathability and an adjustable strap, it offers a great fit, comfort, and a stylish design.
• 100% bio-washed chino cotton twill
• Head circumference: 21″–21.57″ (53.3 cm–54.8 cm)
• Unstructured, 6-panel, low-profile
• Pre-curved visor
• 6 embroidered eyelets
• Adjustable self-fabric hideaway strap closure
• Brass-toned tri-glide buckle
|One size (cm)||53.3-54.8||13||6.5||16|