Climate Change Global Warming Stripes - Sustainably Made Tote bag
Professor Ed Hawkins from the United Kingdom designed this series of vertical coloured bars. Each line represents the average global temperature in a year, with blue-coloured lines indicating colder temperatures and red indicating warmer. The climate crisis is catastrophic with major wildfires, floods, intense droughts, water scarcity, rising sea levels, melting polar ice, catastrophic storms, cold snaps and declining biodiversity.
Wempy Dyocta Koto is creatively and financially supporting the climate education and net zero movement with eco-friendly fashion and lifestyle goods that pique community curiosity and personalise the climate crisis conversation.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location