Pinky Lines Pattern - Sustainably Made Sweatshirt
Our Wempy Dyocta Koto Pinky Lines Pattern Sweatshirt uses eco-friendly materials and custom production processes to ensure zero wastage and protect Earth’s land, oceans and sky. It’s also ethically made with zero child labour and commendable working conditions.
Rock a classic sweatshirt silhouette with ribbed crew neck, long sleeve cuffs, and a flat hem. Layer it up or wear it on its own for a contemporary streetwear look. With the soft fleece inside and comfortable fit, it’s sure to become your favorite everyday sweater right away!
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
|BODY LENGTH||CHEST WIDTH||SLEEVE LENGTH|