Climate Change Global Warming Stripes - Sustainably Made Sports bra
Professor Ed Hawkins from the United Kingdom designed this series of vertical coloured bars. Each line represents the average global temperature in a year, with blue-coloured lines indicating colder temperatures and red indicating warmer. The climate crisis is catastrophic with major wildfires, floods, intense droughts, water scarcity, rising sea levels, melting polar ice, catastrophic storms, cold snaps and declining biodiversity.
Wempy Dyocta Koto is creatively and financially supporting the climate education and net zero movement with eco-friendly fashion and lifestyle goods that pique community curiosity and personalise the climate crisis conversation.
This gorgeous sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts. The bra has support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that minimize rubbing
• Best for A–C cups
• Support material in the shoulder straps, double-layered front, and a wide elastic band under breasts for extra support